|Benefits of Membership in the White Rose FSC:
- Membership in U.S. Figure Skating
- Club-sponsored skating sessions
- Club-Sponsored activities and parties
- Use of the fitness center at York City Ice Arena (those under 15 must be accompanied by a member parent)
- Many opportunities to volunteer
- Warm, friendly, supportive atmosphere for all skaters and their families
Membership in White Rose FSC is open to all who are eligible for U.S. Figure Skating membership, and upon approval of the White Rose FSC Board of Directors. Memberships are not transferable.
United States Figure Skating membership is included. Each member family will receive a subscription to Skating magazine. Only 1 copy per family!
Membership is required in order to test and to compete in USFSA sanctioned events.
Club Ice is usually the first Friday of the month from 4:45-5:45pm.
The Freestyle rules that are in effect for all open freestyle sessions at York City Ice Arena must also be closely followed on our club ice sessions. Freestyle Rules
Skaters interested in joining can contact our club president, Karen Clifford, any board member, or coach for more information. You may also print a membership packet from here and leave it in the club mailbox located at our office door in rink 2.
You can join or renew online through EntryEeze, the preferred method.
You may also print out a membership package below:
Last Modified Visits: